W3 Total Cache Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Fragment Caching Social layer, personalization and e-commerce etc are common elements of highly dynamic web sites.
- Extension Framework As mentioned above, extensions / add-ons represent a great opportunity to both de-bloat projects that solve many problems or address many use cases.
- It also allows for innovation as 3rd parties can make contributions without having to be a core project developer to contribute or solve their problems while maintaining the control they need.
- Fragment Caching bridges the gap between no caching at all and the “ideal,” full page caching.
- That means that caching entire pages to improve user experience and performance is not a solution.
- By extending the WordPress Transient API, W3TC allows developers to bring both horizontal and vertical scale to bear without doing anything differently.
- We’re excited for you to try this first iteration of our extension framework, and documentation can be found (for now) inside the plugin’s FAQ.
W3 Total Cache Pro Nulled builds upon the Community (free) version of W3 Total Cache and adds features that will be interesting to any publisher who’s serious about running a successful website.